Our Covid 19 Policy
We want you to know that we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety and hygiene of Bridleway B&B.
Cleaning has always been a priority here and in normal times we scored 9.9 for cleanliness on Booking.com
Recommended cleaning procedures will be adhered to.
* Hand sanitiser is available at the gate on arrival. Your rooms are away from the house and you have your own private access.
* Check-in will now be electronic, and your sanitised room key will be in a key box outside your room.
* Breakfasts will now be taken in your room or in the garden. I will deliver your hamper to your room at a time to suit you.
* To reassure guests your room will have been empty for 72 hours prior to your arrival.
* If you are staying more than one night your room will not be serviced, again this is for your safety, fresh towels will be available if requested.
* We can communicate via messenger during your stay
* If you develop symptoms during your stay you are expected to go home immediately.
Sorry if this sounds a little impersonal, but I just want to reassure you that we are doing all we can to try and ensure your safety.